WW2 GERMAN SS DIVISION FRUNDSBERG M41 LIGHTWEIGHT TUNIC
Out of stock
M41 SUMMER TUNIC SS DIVISION FRUNDSBERG GERMAN WWII - REPRODUCTION
This SS Division Frundsberg Division M-1941 tunic (Tropen Feldbluse) is made of lightweight Herringbone twill (HBT) material.
In early 1941, the German military began their conquest of southern Europe. Due to the warmer climates of these areas, the German Army needed to equip its troops with a more suitable form of dress, and replace the standard wool based feldgrau uniforms. The new "tropical" uniforms were lighter in weight, and dyed in colors ranging from light tan to dark olive.
- Iron cross button hole ribbon
- Bullion SS NCO sleeve eagle
- SS Untercharfuhrer (Sargeant) Infantry collar tabs
- Silver NCO collar tresse
- SS black wool shoulder boards with silver tresse
- Frundsberg SS RZM cuff title
- Bottle green collar
Write Your Own Review