AMERICAN WW2 PARATROOPER JUMP BOOTS CORCORAN
WWII US PARATROOPER JUMP BOOTS - Reproduction
WW2 Paratrooper Boots (also known as airborne jump boots) were designed to jump out of airplanes, land behind enemy lines, and survive combat. That might be a lot to ask of a normal military set of boots, but Jump Boots met the challenge and proved their worth, conflict after conflict.
Made by skilled craftsmen from the same company who made them for US Army paratroopers through 1943. If you demand the best from your WW2 paratrooper boots, you will love these outstanding historic brown leather boots.
- All Over Comfort & Performance ”Spit Shineable” Leather
- Garrison Army Munson Last for Superior Fit
- Webbing Reinforcement for Ankle Support
- Special Ribbed Steel Paratrooper Shank for Support
- Extra Firm Heavy Duty Military Counters and Box Toes
- Leather Laces
- PORON® Insole
- Reinforced Military Tap,
- Oil Resistant Rubber
- Leather Sole
- Non-Trip Beveled Heel, Oil-resistant